3 Super (Easy) Bowl Snacks
- Unroll crescent roll dough and spread ½ oz Honey & Habanero Bacon Jam on each section.
- Lay bratwurst into each section and roll dough around the sausage.
- Bake dough according to package instructions.
- Cube brie into 24 servings.
- Spoon ¼ oz of Balsamic & Fig Bacon Jam into each phyllo cup and top with a brie cube.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Top with chopped fresh rosemary and serve warm!
- 6 russet potatoes
- 6 oz Classic Bacon Jam
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch chives or scallions
- 12 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp butter
- After thoroughly scrubbing the potatoes under water, toss in salt then pierce the potatoes with a fork, place on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and gently scrape out the insides into a mixing bowl, taking care not to tear the shell. Leave a thin layer of potato in the skin for support. Lay the hollowed out potato shells on a baking sheet and spread ½ oz Classic Bacon Jam in each. Place back into the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Whip the potato insides with sour cream and butter, place into the shells, and top with shredded cheese. Place back into the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.
- Top with finely chopped scallions and serve warm.