- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1 Jar of Sweet Chili Bacon Jam
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 oz sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wearing gloves, slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scoop out the seeds and membranes. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, bacon jam, garlic powder, cheddar cheese, butter and chives (if using). Fill jalapenos with the cheese mixture. Place on a baking pan and bake 18-22 minutes or until golden. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.